Holistic Recovery Resources
SHE RECOVERS® Foundation – sherecovers.co
The SHE RECOVERS Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity whose mission is to inspire hope, reduce stigma and empower women in or seeking recovery for behavioral health issues and other life challenges so they can increase their recovery capital, heal themselves, and help other women to do the same.
Recovery Focused Clinical Herbalism – Störii Wild, Wild Ellipsis Medicinal Herb Farm – @storiiwild
In her herbal practice, Störii entrusts the intelligence of plants, the wisdom of her ancestors, and her fierce intuition. The Wild Ellipsis organic farm is nestled on a beautiful Gulf Island off the West Coast of Canada where Störii raises chickens, Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats, and grows an abundance of food and medicinal plants.
Recovery Friendly Clinical Herbalism & Homeopathy – Seraphina Capranos
Bringing healing, communion with nature and earth wisdom to the world. In addition to teaching and practicing herbal medicine and homeopathy, Seraphina also teach tools for living a fulfilled and vital life. These teachings are drawn from mystical earth-based traditions.
The Body Recovery Group – FB: Body Recovery Group
The Body Recovery Group is a facilitated peer support group for anyone healing their relationship with food, body, and/or exercise.
The following providers are organizations we can confidently say provide quality, individualized, and evidence-based addiction treatment. If you or your loved one is seeking treatment for substance use disorders, disordered eating, and other addictive processes and co-occurring disorders we strongly encourage you to find a treatment provider that is a fit for you.
Pegasus Recovery Solutions – pegasusrecoverysolutions.com
Based out of Victoria, BC Pegasus Recovery Solutions provides comprehensive outpatient services – both online and in-person – for individuals suffering from addiction.
Edgewood Health Network – edgewoodhealthnetwork.com
Edgewood is a highly accredited inpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility in Western Canada and believes the best chance for sobriety and long-term recovery for their patients is an addiction treatment program that addresses all aspects of their health: body, mind, spirit and social system.
Homewood Ravensview – edgewoodhealthnetwork.com
Homewood Ravensview provides immediate, expert treatment for clients living with mental health, addiction and concurrent conditions. Delivering evidence-based, medically-led treatment, Homewood Ravensview is the first and only facility in Western Canada offering private inpatient mental health services.
Mental Health Support
In the event of an emergency please dial 9-1-1.
- 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) if you are considering suicide or are concerned about someone who may be.
- 310Mental Health Support at 310-6789 (no area code needed) for emotional support, information and resources specific to mental health.
- Kid’s Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 to speak to a professional counsellor, 24 hours a day.
- Alcohol & Drug Information and Referral Service at 1-800-663-1441 (toll-free in B.C.) or 604-660-9382 (in the Lower Mainland) to find resources and support.
- If you are in British Columbia please visit Mental Health Support BC for a list of supportive resources including substance use disorder, body image and eating disorders, mood and anxiety, psychosis and thought disorders, suicide and self-harm, trauma and abuse, and overdose prevention.